- You are browsing the website www.elisabetbach.com owned by Elisabet Bach Oller, with registered address at Calle Balmes, 20 (08470) Sant Celoni, and holder of CIF (Corporate Tax ID) No. 38.102.254V, hereinafter the HOLDER.
You may contact the HOLDER via any of the following means:
Contact e-mail address: email@example.com
Telephone: (HOSTING TELEPHONE)
Contact e-mail address: (HOSTING E-MAIL)
- These terms and conditions (hereinafter, the Legal Notice) aim to regulate the use of the HOLDER’s website, which is made available to the public.
Accessing and/or using the website attributes to that person the condition of USER, and the latter accepts, as of that access and/or use, the general conditions of use set out herein. The aforementioned conditions will be applicable regardless of any general contract conditions that may be mandatory.
Use of the Site
- The www.elisabetbach.com site provides access to a multitude of information, services, programmes or data (henceforth, “the content”) on the Internet owned by the HOLDER or its licensors, to which the USER can gain access.
The USER is responsible for the use of the Site. This responsibility extends to the registration that may be needed to access certain services or content. In that registration, the USER will be responsible for providing accurate and legitimate information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which he/she will be responsible, promising to make diligent and confidential use of it.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (e.g. chat services, discussion forums or news groups) which the HOLDER offers on the site and to not use them for any of the following purposes, including but not limited to:
- Incur in unlawful or illegal activities, or those which are contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a nature that is racist, xenophobic, illegal pornography, supporting terrorism or attacking human rights.
- Causing damage to the physical or logical system of Elisabet Bach Oller, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or disseminating computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are susceptible of causing the aforementioned damages.
- Attempting to access and, where appropriate, using the e-mail accounts of other users and modifying or manipulating their messages.
- Using the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising or any other purpose, especially as regards sending unsolicited e-mails.
The HOLDER reserves the right to remove all comments and contributions which infringe respect for personal dignity, which are discriminating, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, which may be harmful to youths or children, public order or security or which, in its opinion, are inappropriate for publication. In any case, the HOLDER shall not be liable for the opinions expressed by the users on the forums, chats or other participative tools.
Contents. Intellectual and industrial property
- The HOLDER owns all the intellectual and industrial property rights of this website, as well as the elements contained herein (including but not limited to: Images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software and texts; brands or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, the necessary computer programmes for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by the HOLDER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph of the Intellectual Property Law, expressly forbidding the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including any means of making it available, all or part of this website’s contents, for commercial purposes, in any form or by any technical means, without permission from the HOLDER.
Waiver of guarantees and liability
- The USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under its sole responsibility. Specifically, for informative purposes, the HOLDER will not assume any liability for the following scopes:
- The availability of operation of the website, its services and contents and its quality and interoperability.
- The purpose for which the website serves the USER’s objectives.
- The infringement of the current legislation by the USER or third parties and, specifically, of the intellectual and industrial property rights of which other individuals or entities are holders.
- The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could damage the computer system of the USER or of third parties. It is the responsibility of the USER, in all circumstances, to possess adequate tools for the detection and clean-up of any of these computer elements.
- Fraudulent access to the contents or services by unauthorised third parties or, where appropriate, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that said third parties may carry out.
- The accuracy, veracity, currentness and use of the contents and services offered and the subsequent use of these carried out by the USER. The HOLDER shall make all reasonable efforts to provide updated and reliable information on its website.
- Any damages caused to computer equipment while accessing the website and damages caused to the USERS when these originate in faults or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that disrupt the service.
- The damages or losses derived from circumstances originating due to unforeseen circumstances or force majeure.
If there are forums, the use of these or other similar areas will take into account that the messages only reflect the opinion of the User writing them, who will be solely responsible for their content. The HOLDER will not be liable for the content of the messages sent by the USER.
Modification of this Legal Notice and duration
- The HOLDER reserves the right to make changes and to delete or add contents and services provided through the website without prior notice, as well as the manner in which they are presented or located on the website.
These terms and conditions will be in effect during the time they are displayed and will be valid until they are amended by other duly published conditions.
- If the website www.elisabetbach.com has links or hyper-links to other Internet sites, the HOLDER will not have any kind of control over those sites and content. Under no circumstances will the HOLDER assume any responsibility for the content of any link belonging to another website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, truthfulness, validity or constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such links, hyper-links or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external links will not imply any type of association, merger or holding with the linked entities.
Rights to exclude
- The HOLDER reserves the right to refuse or remove access to the site and/or services offered without prior warning, on its own initiative or that of third parties, to any users who fail to comply with the content of this Legal Notice.
- The HOLDER will pursue any breach of these conditions as well as any unauthorised use of its Site, taking all civil and criminal actions that may be applicable by law.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
- The relationship between the HOLDER and the USER shall be governed by the Spanish law in force. All discrepancies and claims arising from this Legal Notice will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona.
- www.elisabetbach.com directs its services to users over the age of 18 years. Minors are not authorised to use our services and, therefore, should not send us their personal data. Informing that if such a circumstance were to arise, Elisabet Bach Oller shall not be held liable for the possible consequences that may derive from such a breach of the notice set out in the preceding clause.